Great evening with friends and awesome wines. The Prisoner lineup did not disappoint.
- Mannequin white blend – medium body, light acid , vanilla, honeysuckle almost buttery silky long finish . ABV whopping 15.5%
- Slander – excellent pinot! red fruit on the nose with low spiciness. Red cherries , medium body light acidity great palate lingering finish. Nice label with duct tape.
- Palermo Cabernet Sauvignon – Deep inky color, medium acid, dense tannins, black current, toasted oak, dark berries with touch of cocoa.
- Machete – ripe cherry dark chocolate, medium acidity, medium body. Medium tannins , medium finish . Cab/Grenache/Malbec/merlot/petite syrah blend
- Mercury Head – Awesome wine, tasted non decanted , aromas of dark chocolate, cedar, big and bold without overwhelming tannins, soft on the palate with a long finish. Mix of red and dark cherries.
- Papillon – big blend of Cab Franc/Cab/Malbec/Merlot/Petit Verdot – polished light tannins on the medium finish. Blackberry and plum hints of mocha and dark chocolate
- Abstract – mostly Grenache – light red in color red berries on palate soft tannins on the finish.
All wines available at Buon Vino www.bvtexas.com